- FRIDAY'S REHEARSAL: Clean 1-22A, & review 22A-29 (time permitting)
- BUS ASSIGNMENTS: Click HERE to sign-up for a seat. You have until the end of the day to select your seat. You can not select a seat that is marked "leave empty". I'm talking to you, color guard! Try again! Click the tabs at the bottom of the page to select between bus 1 and bus 2. This shall be the seating for the remainder of the season.
- SAGE CITY INVITATIONAL: Click HERE for the updated itinerary.
- OLNEY FALL FESTIVAL & the PANTHER MARCHING BAND FESTIVAL: Click HERE for the itinerary
- MISSING ASSIGNMENTS: Review SkyWard for any missing assignments, such as your Handbook Confirmation Form, Set Markings, Memorization Tests, etc. You still have time to complete those assignments and raise your grades!
- PARENT-VOLUNTEERS: Folks, we need parents to help set props on 9/18. Any and every help would be greatly appreciated!
- SENIOR SONG: Seniors, start thinking ahead to what you would like to play.
- ILMEA AUDITIONS: Evan, Jozalyn, & Madison, please see me regarding ILMEA lessons this week. Check your school email address for ore information, or search "ILMEA LESSONS 2021" on your Google Drive.
- Thursday = 3:35-4:04 Victoria Zwilling
- Friday = 4:05-4:35 Kali Hinterscher
- JAZZ BAND: Pizza party on Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 12:30pm.
- UNDERCLASSMEN REPRESENTATION: I need at least one volunteer from a freshman or sophomore to represent RCHS Bands with Kyle Rennier & Kali Hinterscher at Student Counsel meetings. Please message me if you are interested. Current volunteers: Dacota Anderson-Krome & Evey Mason.
- PERSONAL DAYS: Many of you performed at the 2021 Memorial Day Ceremony In Olney. Because that was not a grade, (it was in the summer) I awarded each of you 3.0 hours of personal time. You may use this personal time for any rehearsal. You may not use this time for performances, however.
➢ Happy Birthday to Colby Monts today.
➢ The Drama Club Executive Council will meet in the RCPAC MONDAY during OTE in order to prepare for the video production next week and finalize audition information.
➢ Picture day for all grades will be on September 28th. Senior Girls need to wear a tank that can be pulled off the shoulders. Senior Guys need to wear a white tshirt.
➢ The Drama Club Executive Council will meet in the RCPAC Friday during OTE in order to prepare for the video production next week and finalize audition information.
➢ ELF: The Musical Auditions will be after school on MONDAY, September 20th in the RCPAC. Please bring a prepared song, cut, and audition paperwork that is SIGNED by a parent or guardian. Please see Mrs. Ginder with questions.
➢ We will have a 2:00 pm dismissal on Friday, September 17th.
1st block: 8:00 - 9:18
2nd block: 9:25 - 10:40
3rd block: 10:47 - 12:02
Lunch: 12:03 - 12:42
4th block: 12:42 - 2:00
Bus departs @ 3:00
➢ The Community Connections OTE would like to thank everyone who donated to the Hurricane Ida Relief fundraiser. Together One Tiger Nation collected $793.18. Convoy of Hope will be able to purchase nearly $4000 worth of supplies with this donation. Great job OTN! Congratulations to Mrs. Burgener's OTA for winning the Ginger Ale's drinks. They donated an
amazing $18.10 per person.
➢ The Community Service OTE will be collecting the following MEN'S new or gently used clothing items starting Wednesday Sept 15th through Friday Oct. 1st. Items collected will be used for the Unity Project's men's clothing give away on Oct 16th. The 3rd block class that has the highest average of points (points/person) will receive an hour lunch (this is a correction from the fliers). The second place class will receive a 50 min lunch. Items being collected are: Men's coats (5 pts), Men's jeans (4 pts), unisex or Men's hoodies (4
pts), New Men's socks (3 pts), unisex or Men's t-shirts (2 pt), and Men's hat's and scarves (1
➢ The JROTC store is now open during passing periods and at lunch.
➢ 2021 Olnean Yearbooks are here!!!! You can pick yours up AFTER SCHOOL ONLY in the
Yearbook room (next to the Library) any day this week!
➢ There are cups and pitchers of water available in the cafeteria for students. The office and the
nurse no longer have bottles available.
➢ Orthopedic Clinic on Friday, September 17, 2021 from 8:30-10:30 am by appt only with Dr. Fullop at Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine, 1527 College Dr, Mt. Carmel, IL. Please call 1-800-272-0074 between 9:00-4:00 M-F to register for the clinic.
➢ Bobe's Pizza in Olney is hiring delivery, kitchen, and customer service positions!
Customer Service: minimum wage + tips
Delivery: minimum wage + tips + $2 driver reimbursement
Kitchen: starts at minimum wage
Job perks: flexible schedule, free food on shift, and opportunity to start a Simple IRA retirement savings plan with up to 3% match.
Apply online at http://bobespizza.net/careers/ or visit Bobe's Pizza with further questions!
➢ Sub sandwich, green beans, sliced peaches and milk
➢ Girls Golf vs. Mt. Carmel (Away) @ 4:00 PM
➢ Volleyball vs. Red Hill (Away) @ 5:15 PM