Here, my friends, is your daily bulletin for 9/17:
- BUS ASSIGNMENTS: I have posted the bus assignments for the 2021 season at the bottom of this bulletin. You may also view the seating assignments by clicking HERE.
- SAGE CITY INVITATIONAL: Click HERE for the updated itinerary.
- OLNEY FALL FESTIVAL & the PANTHER MARCHING BAND FESTIVAL: Click HERE for the itinerary
- NEWTON MARCHING EAGLES CLASSIC & THE ROBINSON MARCHING MAROONS BAND FESTIVAL: Click HERE for the itinerary.
- SENIOR SONG: Seniors, start thinking ahead to what you would like to play.
- ILMEA AUDITIONS: For those of you taking lessons with me, you may find the schedule HERE. Evan, Jozalyn, & Madison, please see me regarding ILMEA lessons.
- JAZZ BAND: Pizza party on Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 12:30pm.
- UNDERCLASSMEN REPRESENTATION: I need at least one volunteer from a freshman or sophomore to represent RCHS Bands with Kyle Rennier & Kali Hinterscher at Student Counsel meetings. Please message me if you are interested. Current volunteers: Dacota Anderson-Krome & Evey Mason.
- PERSONAL DAYS: Many of you performed at the 2021 Memorial Day Ceremony In Olney. Because that was not a grade, (it was in the summer) I awarded each of you 3.0 hours of personal time. You may use this personal time for any rehearsal. You may not use this time for performances, however. Click HERE to view your available personal time.
➢ Happy Birthday to Braxton Pittman, Isabelle Conn & Lyndsey Akes today, Aidan Weidner, Carson Bissey, Karlee Bissey, Ethan Haley, Jadyn Holubek, Jason Lathrop & our nurse Cheryl Wall tomorrow, Kaitlyn Dowty, Levi Egleston & Mr. Ryden on Sunday.
➢ We will have a 2:00 pm dismissal today, September 17th.
1st block: 8:00 - 9:18
2nd block: 9:25 - 10:40
3rd block: 10:47 - 12:02
Lunch: 12:03 - 12:42
4th block: 12:42 - 2:00
Bus departs @ 3:00
➢ Picture day for all grades will be on September 28th. Senior Girls need to wear a tank that
can be pulled off the shoulders. Senior Guys need to wear a white tshirt.
➢ The Drama Club Executive Council will meet in the RCPAC Friday during OTE in order to prepare for the video production next week and finalize audition information.
➢ ELF: The Musical Auditions will be after school on MONDAY, September 20th in the RCPAC. Please bring a prepared song, cut, and audition paperwork that is SIGNED by a parent or guardian. Please see Mrs. Ginder with questions.
➢ The Community Service OTE will be collecting the following MEN'S new or gently used clothing items starting Wednesday Sept 15th through Friday Oct. 1st. Items collected will be used for the Unity Project's men's clothing give away on Oct 16th. The 3rd block class that has the highest average of points (points/person) will receive an hour lunch (this is a correction from the fliers). The second place class will receive a 50 min lunch. Items being collected are: Men's coats (5 pts), Men's jeans (4 pts), unisex or Men's hoodies (4
pts), New Men's socks (3 pts), unisex or Men's t-shirts (2 pt), and Men's hat's and scarves (1pt).
➢ The JROTC store is now open during passing periods and at lunch.
➢ 2021 Olnean Yearbooks are here!!!! You can pick yours up AFTER SCHOOL ONLY in the
Yearbook room (next to the Library) any day this week!
➢ There are cups and pitchers of water available in the cafeteria for students. The office and the nurse no longer have bottles available.
➢ Bobe's Pizza in Olney is hiring delivery, kitchen, and customer service positions!
Customer Service: minimum wage + tips
Delivery: minimum wage + tips + $2 driver reimbursement
Kitchen: starts at minimum wage
Job perks: flexible schedule, free food on shift, and opportunity to start a Simple IRA retirement savings plan with up to 3% match.
Apply online at http://bobespizza.net/careers/ or visit Bobe's Pizza with further questions!
➢ Pepperoni pizza, salad, apple slices and milk
➢ Volleyball - Charleston Tournament (Away) TBA
➢ Boys Golf - Paris Invitational (Away) @ 8:30 AM
➢ Boys/Girls Cross Country - Olney Invitational (Home) @ 9:30 AM
➢ JV Football vs. Pinckneyville (Away) @ 10:00 AM
➢ Boys Soccer vs. St. Anthony (Away) @ 11:00 AM
➢ Varsity Football vs. Pinckneyville (Away) @ 1:00 PM