Tubas, please don't do this. I posted this for fun, but it will ruin the cases.
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed." – Napolean Hill
I am proud of the hard work you have shown over the past two weeks. I have just one favor. Keep pushing! We have four rehearsals remaining for the 2020 season. Keep your focus and intent during rehearsals. Keep working on preparing the music and guard work in the evening. Let's end this year strong!
MARCHING TIGERS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Forecast sunny with a high of 54 degrees by 9 am tomorrow.
- Bring in all instruments that belong to RCHS Bands for an inventory next week.
- Shelby, Emma, Arianna, Josie, Braeden, and Colleen, please meet in the rehearsal hall at 4:30 pm. The Only Music Boosters needs your help from 4:30-7:30 pm today. Again, thank you for volunteering!
- Student leadership auditions on Tuesday, October 15th. Visit the following URL for the registration form: https://forms.gle/3SRbMB3rcrWCdFnS6forms.gle/3SRbMB3rcrWCdFnS6
- Audition for Honors Wind Ensemble starts Tuesday, October 15th
- Unpaid student debt to RCHS Bands is $3,289.90.
- Bus seat reservation available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koLOVKhHWcUO02u8Pl6nL49mJBQ32iGC-9K-akKk0_Y/edit?usp=sharing
- Front Ensemble 6-8 pm rehearsal tonight tonight is cancelled. This was our last Monday night rehearsal. We will meet at 7 am on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Monday Drumline rehearsal (optional tonight)
- March the halls & homecoming parade Friday to Holiday & School Song.
- Please make sure to bring your drill charts for pregame and your music for Holiday & the School song. Should you need a replacement copy of any of these items, please message me before 3 pm today.
- This week is the last week for 7 am rehearsals! Starting next week, we start at 8 am.
- Spend-a-Day with the Eastern Illinois University Music Department. You must provide your own transportation. https://www.eiu.edu/music/Event_Spend_a_Day.phpwww.eiu.edu/music/Event_Spend_a_Day.php
- Fun fact: Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
- Goals for this week:
8 AM SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- This is Homecoming week. Hopefully everyone dressed in red, white, and blue today.
- Class Color day is tomorrow. Dance tickets will be on sale for $3 before school and during lunch at the main entrance. Tickets will be $5 at the door. Tonight is the Homecoming Carnival from 5-7. Come out and enjoy games, activities, and concessions. Tomorrow during 5th block, we have a volleyball game. The freshmen boys will take on the sophomore boys.
- Attendance is optional but encouraged. Tomorrow night will be more boys volleyball after the girls varsity game. Student Council has created and activated a SnapChat filter for Homecoming Week. If you are on school property, it should be available. The filter through midnight on Friday. Let's make this a great Homecoming Week. The more you participate, the more you will enjoy it.
- Fall sports results and schedule for the week:
- The RCHS Marching Tigers performed at Eastern Illinois University on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. The Marching Tigers competed alongside thirty-three other high school marching bands at the Marching at the Panther Marching Band Festival in Charleston, IL. The Marching Tigers ranked 3th in Class 3A.
- Tonight in sports we have Boys Golf at the Class 2A Regional, Boys Soccer will be at Effingham, and Boys Frosh Football is at Flora.
One School - One Mission - One Tiger Nation