Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. - Dwayne Johnson
As Mr. Vaal said this morning, we need everyone "ALL IN!"
RCHS BANDS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Forecast is mostly sunny with a high of 76 degrees by 9 am
- The ballots are in! Maddi's show shirt design won. Thank you to everyone that submitted a design.
- Spooktacular parade theme is Avengers
- Front Ensemble: Would you prefer to meet tonight from 6-8 pm, or Tuesday & Wednesday from 7-8 am?
- Unpaid student debt to RCHS Bands went from $3,600.68 to $2,803.52 this week.
- Newton & Robinson Judges Comments homework on Google Classroom
- Bus seat reservation available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YY_SPBm5bilZFnuyE9nOPxhrSLKm4wJmerMR7rIH3j8/edit?usp=sharing
- You may purchase your RCHS Homecoming shirt in the high school office. A picture of the shirt may be found at the bottom of this page.
- Goals for this week:
8 AM SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
And now a few announcements for today:
Fall sports results and schedule for the week:
- The RCHS Marching Tigers performed in two field competition on Saturday, September 28th, 2019. The Marching Tigers competed along side fourteen other high school marching bands at the Marching Eagles Band Classic in Newton, IL. The Marching Tigers ranked 3th in Class 4A. The Tigers also competed at the Marching Maroons Band Festival with six other bands in Robinson, IL. Marching Tigers placed 2nd in class 4A.
- Olney FFA took first place for the 4th year in a row at the Illinois State Forestry Competition. Taking first overall was Victoria Zwilling. Alex Kocher, Lucas McVaigh, and Jennifer Rudolphi came in 6th, 7th and 8th respectively. Congrats!
- In sports tonight, Boys and Girls Golf will be competing in the LIC Tournament at Robinson. Boys Soccer will be at Newton. Girls Tennis is at Paris, and Boys Frosh football for this evening at Marshall was cancelled.
One School - One Mission - One Tiger Nation