RCHS BANDS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- The keys were found to the golf cart! Thanks to those that helped track them down.
- Etymotics musician earplugs will be ordered by Tuesday. I apologize for the delay. It slipped off my radar.
- The unpaid student debt to RCHS Bands for the class fee and uniforms is now $3,600.68. The fee due date was July. Eastern Illinois University has not yet been paid. I also have to pay Mr. Vaal & Mrs. Dean at the end of the season. Please make sure to pay your fee this week.
- Missing items at competition. Pack the day before. I have a checklist that I go through for each competition. I recommend that you make one as well.
- New keyboard & sound system! We will incorporate sound samples and an electronic bass + piano into the show this week!
- Woodwinds & brass, test over Ludwig & Wolfgang continues Tuesday. Be ready!
- The bus seat reservation for 9/21 open. Unless you change your reservation, assignments are the same as 9/14. Log into your rccu1 account and visit the following website: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pPSsXfjESzLM0dWq5f2bkFWIaGce6Lgr8SyxLsadEFk/edit?usp=sharingdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pPSsXfjESzLM0dWq5f2bkFWIaGce6Lgr8SyxLsadEFk/edit?usp=sharing
- Honors Wind Ensemble Auditions coming up at the end of September. See Mr. Jones for music.
- Tiger Ambush Classic in Edwardsville, IL is this Saturday, September 21st. For more information, visit https://www.rchsbands.net/announcements/tiger-ambush-classic-92119
- We are learning sets 25-36 this week, but we are only performing sets 0-24 at this weekend's competition.
- Goals for this week:
8 AM SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
And now a few announcements for today:
Fall sports results and schedule for the week:
- The RCHS Marching Tigers performed in a parade and in a field competition on Saturday. The Marching Tigers placed 1st out of high school bands at the Fall Festival Parade in Newton, IL. The band also competed against fifteen other high school marching bands at the Sage City Invitational in Monticello, IL. The Marching Tigers ranked 3rd in Class A at the competition.
- At the First to the Finish (Peoria) Invitational X-Country meet that was held at Detweiller Park on Saturday morning the girls placed 21st out of 57 schools and the boys placed 13th out of 61 schools. Tatum David took 1st Place overall with a time of 16:37. Also in the top 100 were Hope Lauglin at 91st and Bree Holdren at 98th. Gavin Kirby took 8th overall with a time of 15:22, also in the top 100 was Brooks Julian at 91st.
- Varsity Football took another W at Red Hill on Friday night by a score of 41-8. They improve to 3-0 on the season and will travel to Mt. Carmel this Friday.
- We have a very busy sports schedule this week which kicks off tonight with Boys Golf at Charleston, Girls Tennis at home, Boys Soccer at home, and Boys F/S Football at Red Hill.
One School - One Mission - One Tiger Nation