"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." --Vince Lombardi
Remember: EVERYBODY - ALL THE TIME!
RCHS BANDS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Forecast is intermittent clouds with a high of 66 degrees by 9 am tomorrow morning.
- CONSTRUCTION THE NORTH LOT: Construction workers asked that we stay clear of the road between the high school and the stadium. We will have to travel around the back of the auto shop to Jefferson St. and enter the practice field field through the side gate for the next two days.
- No lessons after school Wednesday. I will be out of town in the afternoon.
- If you are interested in auditioning for the 2019-2020 HONORS WIND ENSEMBLE, please send me a message on Remind101.
- Vote for your show shirt designs by visiting https://forms.gle/wQGnWsUeeLdgQWAr6. The due date is tomorrow at 11:59 pm.
- Sets 0-41 at this weekend's competition. You set the pace of how far we get on the 4th movement!
- Homework for due Tuesday: record yourself playing the music of the 4th movement due Tuesday at 11:59 pm. Guard, you have until Wednesday at 11:59 pm.
- Unpaid student debt to RCHS Bands went from $3,600.68 to $2,803.52 this week.
- Bus seat reservation available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bvcYTkwqW76yOE29llLeMo1dANJJ_N-fKp-THnuSmuY/edit?usp=sharing
- Goals for this week:
8 AM SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
And now a few announcements for today:
Fall sports results and schedule for the week:
- Olney 167 Mt. Carmel 191 Olney Scores: Zach Duenas 40 (co-medalist) Ryan Toliver 40 (co-medalist) Jaedyn Moyes 41
- In Girls Tennis last night Olney dropped a close one to Newton 5-4. Singles winners for Olney were Riley Doll, Kiersen Brach, and Abigail Atwood. Winning a doubles match for Olney was the team of Mikaela Inskeep and Olivia Flowers.
- Tonight we have Boys Soccer at Mattoon and Girls Tennis at T-Town.
One School - One Mission - One Tiger Nation