RCHS BANDS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Vote for your show shirt designs by visiting https://forms.gle/ZEHd2EJfQnmvHUxm8forms.gle/ZEHd2EJfQnmvHUxm8
- ASSIGNMENT DUE MONDAY AT 11:59 PM: Chopstix with music. Visit Google Classroom > Assignments for more information
- Announcements and warmup will be in the rehearsal hall. However, we will be on the practice field the majority of the day tomorrow morning. This includes front ensemble.
- The unpaid student debt to RCHS Bands is currently $2,934.60. Please pay what you owe so that we may pay what we owe.
- Missing items at competition. Pack the day before. I have a checklist that I go through for each competition. I recommend that you make one as well.
- The bus seat reservation for 9/21 open: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pPSsXfjESzLM0dWq5f2bkFWIaGce6Lgr8SyxLsadEFk/edit?usp=sharingdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pPSsXfjESzLM0dWq5f2bkFWIaGce6Lgr8SyxLsadEFk/edit?usp=sharing
- Honors Wind Ensemble Auditions coming up at the end of September. See Mr. Jones for music.
- Tiger Ambush Classic in Edwardsville, IL is this Saturday, September 21st. For more information, visit https://www.rchsbands.net/announcements/tiger-ambush-classic-92119
- We are performing sets 0-28 at this weekend's competition. We learn 29-41 next week!
- Goals for this week:
Friday = (OUTSIDE PRACTICE FIELD: 0-28 with instruments) CHANGED 9/18
8 AM SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
And now a few announcements for today:
Remember that today is an early release day for students. Teachers will have team work going on to finish out the day.
The back walkway is closed today for construction purposes. You can still use the back door to get out to the parking lot and walk around, but you cannot use the walkway.
Fall sports results and schedule for the week:
- Olney 165 - Lawrenceville 167 - Flora 173
- Olney Scores - Zach Duenas 37 (co-medalist) Logan Muston 42 Ethan Rodgers 43 Alex Nealis 43 Jaedyn Moyes 44 Ryan Toliver 50
- Tonight we will have Girls Tennis at home against Fairfield, and Girls Volleyball at Red Hill. Tomorrow Football at Mt. Carmel.
One School - One Mission - One Tiger Nation