We simply do not have the time to memorize all the work in class. Band, the music needs to be 100% memorized before 7 am on Wednesday. Same goes for Guard. Please utilize the materials under Google Classroom to help you.
If everyone memorizes the music on their own, that will go a long way in helping us prepare the show!
Remember. EVERYBODY - ALL THE TIME!
RCHS BANDS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- If you are interested in auditioning for the 2019-2020 HONORS WIND ENSEMBLE, please send me a message on Remind101.
- Vote for your show shirt designs by visiting https://forms.gle/wQGnWsUeeLdgQWAr6
- Sets 0-41? at this weekend's competition. You set the pace of how far we get on the 4th movement!
- Homework for due Tuesday: record yourself playing the music of the 4th movement due Tuesday at11:59 pm
- Unpaid student debt to RCHS Bands went from $3,600.68 to $2,803.52 this week.
- Bus seat reservation available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bvcYTkwqW76yOE29llLeMo1dANJJ_N-fKp-THnuSmuY/edit?usp=sharing
- Goals for this week:
8 AM ANNOUNCEMENTS:
And now a few announcements for today:
Fall sports results and schedule for the week:
- X-Country results from the Olney Invitational. The Lady Tiger runners took first place as a team beating out 23 other schools. Tatum David was the overall winner with a time of 17:06. Other top finishers were Hope Laughlin 8th, Emily Nuttall 11th, Bree Holdren 12th, and Tristan Payne 33rd. The boys finished 2nd overall. Gavin Kirby was the overall winner with a time of 15:19. Other top finishers for the boys were Keaton Hancock 18th, Brooks Julian 20th, Jarret Doll 21st, Colin Kocher 27th, Jordan Belcher 33rd, Barik Berger 41st, and Ian Strong 46th.
- The RCHS Marching Tigers performed in a field competition on Saturday, September 21st. The Marching Tigers competed against twenty-nine other high school marching bands at the Tiger Ambush Classic in Edwardsville, IL. The Marching Tigers ranked 8th in Class 2A at the competition.
- We have another busy week coming up. It all kicks off tonight with Boys/Girls Golf at Mt. Carmel, Girls Tennis at Newton, Boys Soccer at Harrisburg, and Frosh Football at Mt. Carmel.
One School - One Mission - One Tiger Nation